Modular Home Pictures
Seeing is believing when it comes to the variety of homes built in a modular home factory. To the right we have the following types of homes:
- Cape Chalet - This picture of this large cape chalet is the perfect modular home cottage. The prowl roof in the front with trapezoid windows and sliding glass doors make the main living area open and airy.
- The gray cape shows a box extension used as a mudroom and entry. The cape has dormers and a shed roof on the rear of the home for extra living space.
- The cape with garage on the left hand side has an integrated mudroom entry in the garage. Three large evenly spaced dormers add curb appeal and living space to this modular home.
- The white two story modular home has a number of exterior options: 12/12 roof pitch; two large "A" dormers; reverse decorative dormer with an attached porch. The two car garage has a bonus room connected to the second floor of the house.
- Raised Ranches - Raised modular ranches are the most affordable floor plan on the market. The picture of the first raised ranch has a large circle top window above the front entry adding light to the stairwell and living room. The second raised ranch has no adornment, but does have a tuck under garage on the first level. Raised ranches work excellent on sloped lots to allow for easy basement egress and lighting.
- Creamy Two Story - The creamy two story pictured above is a typical colonial home with symmetrical placement of windows and a center hall entry. The simplicity of the colonial holds the price of the home down for more square footage per floor plan for less.
- Complex Box Modular Home - This home has a cantilevered second floor to allow for an integrated front porch. A quarter of the garage was built as a module and the other three quarters were built on site. In addition, the second floor boxes are shorter than the first floor boxes. Depending on the modular home factory's capacity this home could be delivered on two carriers.